Day Care Depot
How to Enroll Your Dog at the Day Care Depot!
Just complete our questionnaire, so that we can get to know your dog, and we'll contact you right away to set up a play assessment and talk about a day care plan that meets your specific needs.
Why doggie day care?
Well-socialized dogs are happier, healthier, and better-behaved. With doggie day care, high energy dogs will get the exercise and activity they need. We can help shy dogs come out of their shell, without being stressed or overwhelmed. With additional activity, socialization, and training, your dog will be more content, less stressed, and problem behaviors can be reduced.
Why AnnaBelle's Day Care Depot?
AnnaBelle's is the only Ingham County doggie day care provider where dogs are assigned play groups by size, temperament, and play style.
AnnaBelle's day care program is unique in the Greater Lansing area because it provides a structured day for your dog, which includes group play time, outdoor walks, dog training activities, and rest periods consistent with your dog's need for "den" time. Animal behavior experts highly recommend structure and rest periods, rather than "all day play."
AnnaBelle's Day Care Depot offers customized play groups, so all of our canine clients have the opportunity to interact with staff and with each other safely and in a low-stress environment.
Our supervisors and staff have extensive experience evaluating temperaments, successfully matching up play groups, setting up free play, structured play and rest schedules, and preventing stress. All dogs must undergo play-assessment and approval by our staff to participate in group play day care.
Please complete our day-care survey and our staff will contact you to schedule a play-assessment. A play-assessment allows our staff to evaluate how each dog plays and their temperament so we can place each dog in an appropriate play-group.
Play-assessments are available by appointment only.
Hours and Scheduling Policy/Options
Monday through Friday 7 am - 7 pm
Please note, reservations for day care are required for all clients, including those who purchase multi-day passes.
Regular Appointment Scheduling: You may set up a regular weekly or biweekly schedule to automatically ensure your dog has a reservation for day care.
As-Needed Reservations: Can't commit to a regular schedule? No problem. Call or email us with as much notice as possible to request a day care reservation. Space is limited, so reservations are accommodated on a first-come first-serve basis.
For reservations, call 517.599.0995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy to our other canine clients who may be on the waiting list for day care services, we request that you give us 24 hours notice of any cancellation of day care services, including if you are not able to make a recurring reservation. If you need to make a last minute change to your schedule, we understand and ask that you still let us know. Thank you so much for your assistance!
Health and Safety
Our number one priority is the health and safety of your precious pooch and all of our canine clients. Owners must provide proof of current DHLPP vaccination, (and rabies if your dog is old enough). Yearly Bordetella vaccinations are also required, unless you have a signed waiver from your veterinarian. All dogs who attend the Day Care Depot must be in good health. Owners are required to certify their dogs are in good health and have not had a communicable condition within the last 10 days. All dogs must be free from any condition that may jeopardize other canine clients. Owners are required to certify that their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or other dogs. We understand that rough and tumble play is not aggression and the "rough and rowdy" dogs will placed in appropriate play groups.
- Annabelle's is hands down the best thing we've done for our 5-month old rescue pup. She has learned so much since we started taking her to daycare there, and I know they care about her just as much as they care about their own dogs!
- AnnaBelle's Pet Station is a well-run, well-staffed doggie daycare center. The dogs have plenty of interaction time, nap times, walks and training. Words are inadequate to describe the special care given to the dogs!
- Annabelle's has a knowledgeable team who are able to recognizing the personality of each individual dog and find the best play groups for them. They're both patient and energetic which is great for my ball chasing Pip.
- AnnaBelle's is "a wonderful place full of great people where pets can play and be loved just as much as at their homes!"
- I usually have to drag my dog out of bed, but when I say "ready for daycare?" he knows he's going to Annabelle's & jumps up to find his leash. The staff is amazing! Annabelle's is my favorite Lansing business & I'm thankful to have them in my area.
- Annabelle's provides excellent daycare to my dog. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and the classes are just great. Two big thumbs up!!
- Nancy R
- great place for dogs to get their wiggles out!
- This business is amazing! I am so busy with medical school, that I can't give my dog all the loving and exercise that he needs. My husband is in the Army, and Annabelle's helps replace him by helping with my dog :)
- AnnaBelle's is the best day care in Lansing!
- Our dogs favorite day of the week is any day she gets to go to AnnaBelle's
- My dog is a twice a week regular at Annabelle's Doggy Day Care. She has a wonderful time and is ready to go home, tired and happy, after each visit. It's the best place in town! Thanks, Annabelle's!
- AnnaBelle's is our pet's home away from home, she loves it and we love everyone there!!
- It's the perfect place where a dog can have fun with other dogs
- Annabelle's treats our dogs the best! From walks to play time to training. They always go the extra mile!
- AnnaBelle's provides a fun, safe place for dogs to play, interact and train. My puppy had pneumonia and is high risk for respiratory issues. They are very willing to work with me provide a plan to try and protect her from risk and allow her to have fun!
- Great people and a great place for dogs to hang out during the day!
- ...I have taken my dog there several times for day care, and we love it! Very professional, well-trained staff that truly love your dogs. They let the dogs socialize and play together (with special rooms for the smaller dogs), give them walks twice a day, work on manners and training with them, and also give them some down time. ...Definitely worth checking out if you have a dog. Mine always comes home tired and happy!
- Yelp/Catherine G.
- This facility provides professional canine day care, extensive knowledgeable training, complete stellar grooming, and an abundance of expert advice and assistance. All in all this is an outstanding professional organization. I have a young pushy german shepherd and have been taking him here since jan. I looked for a long time for help and was left floundering until I discovered this place. I had been ill for awhile and thought I would have to give the dog away. Everyone connected to this place is knowledgeable, caring, and very helpful and saved the day. This is definitely the IN place among competing canine facilities. And my dog is learning to be an acceptable social being. He is totally in love with everyone there.
- Angie's List/Sue B.
- My dog and myself have been clients of AnnaBelle's since last spring. We started with Carol Hein-Creger's Beginning Puppy Obedience class, and then started going to day care. We've now taken two sessions of Angie Falcsik's Language and Leadership Class, Dawn's Pizzoferrato's Clicker Training class, and just finished Agility Builds Confidence II with Carol Hein-Creger and Erinn Hadley. We've both learned so much in these classes. The Day Care Depot (lead superbly by Erica Kaplan) has been like a second home for my dog while I'm busy in classes, at work, out in schools, or in meetings. The discounts on 20-day day care passes are helpful; for me the cost is worth the comfort I can feel while I'm away from my dog knowing that he is in the superb care of AnnaBelle's staff. I love the structured/free playtime, naps, walks, and basic training. I also love the web cam and getting report cards every day. I also love the community feel of AnnaBelle's--I feel like a friend, not just a client.
- Lansing State Journal, Autumn D.
- I am very fortunate to be able to take my small dog to Annabelle's for doggie daycare twice a week. They turned a shy, frightened puppy into a well adjusted, social dog. I would not have been able to do this on my own. We all have our guilty pleasures. Mine is making sure my pets have the best care available. I highly recommend Annabelle's for training classes and daycare. They keep their groups small and provide excellent care for their doggie 'clients'.
- Lansing State Journal, Marianne M.
- I wanted to thank all the staff for being so awesome! I am working on getting both my PhD and my medical degree and since my husband is an officer in the Army and is off at training it is just me taking care of a very energetic dog! Hank is my baby and at first I didn't know how I felt about daycare, but you have all been so awesome. I know he loves it there because he's whining to get out of the car as soon as we get into the parking lot. The best part is that he is worn out when he comes home so I can study and not worry about how I am going to get my dog some exercise. When I pick him up and drop him off, all of you know who he is and are always so pleasant. I can't express how appreciative I am that I get to take my dog somewhere that he is loved. Thanks so much for all that you do! Know that you are making a stressed out grad student a bit less stressed!!
- Sandi R.
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that "I appreciate that they give Grover a chance and try to set up successful environments for him."
- Jamie Kopper
- I love that my dog is SO TIRED at the end of the day! I also think it is awesome that I can check up on her while I am in class and see that she is happy and safe.
- We love bringing our dog to daycare! We love that he gets walked, socializes, and is tired.
- I like that there is a web cam and it was really easy to set up my dog's scheduled time. Plus, everyone was really nice.
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that "My dog is learning great socialization skills and being at daycare really helps her with her separation anxiety."
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that "The staff loves my dog and understands what she needs in order to come home tired!"
- My favorite things about the Day Care Depot are:
"1) Knowing that Elliot is getting a change to socialize and meet other dogs.
2) The fact that Elliot is so tired at the end of the day he sleeps for the next day and a half!"
- Annabelle's is amazing! They really love all dogs that come through their doors...and the dogs LOVE THEM TOO! My dog actually recognized one of the Day Care people at the dog park and was ecstatic about seeing her there! They are always so friendly and really loves Hudson! I never worry about him when he's with the people at the Day Care Depot! PEACE OF MIND!!
- Lydia C.
- We (humans and dog) LOVE doggie daycare. The interaction with other dogs is good for Pele and the humans in the family know that he is being well taken care of. Erica has been amazing -- as is true of the rest of the staff. Staff seems to LIKE the dogs and is very good with them.
- Kara S.
- Day care twice a week helps my high-energy dog get the exercise and socialization she needs. We, my dog and I, love the staff. I have total confidence that when I drop my dog twice a week, and she is so excited and happy to be there, that she will be care for as we would care for her. She is safe and her basic needs are met. Socialization is a strong component and teaching her how to behave in the pack.
- Rufus loves your daycare--he's even figured out what day he gets to go and which ones he doesn't. :)
Rufus loves going there and he always comes home tired. He's tired enough that he is still "recovering" from daycare the whole next day. It's so nice that he comes home tuckered out.
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is a "tired happy dog who is very social."
- Marianne Miller
- I think your services are awesome. I have an animal that has special needs and you are more than willing to work with me. The 'other' place was not. My puppy loves coming and your staff is great to work with.
- We love how flexible AnnaBelle's is. Best of all Harlee is always so happy to come. She is also so tired the next day--we know she had a great time. Your staff is always enthusiastic and friendly. They love all the dogs.
- I love taking [my dog] to AnnaBelle's. It makes me feel so much better when I have to work long hours that she is able to play all day.
- Elizabeth Bisaro
- My dog begs to go and loves Annabelles!
- We love doggy day care! You all do a wonderful job with the dogs and we appreciate it so much. The fact that there is a nice variety of stuff going on (walks, different groups of dogs, trainers interacting) is awesome. Thank you!
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that "Our dog comes home happy & tired out."
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that "I feel that my dog is in good hands while I am at school."
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is "The friendliness and helpfulness of everyone we've met there."
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that I "Can check on my dog throughout the day. Also very flexible to work with our schedules."
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot: "Convenient, flexible, love the extended hours, and friendly to busy schedules."
- I like the people I've interacted with and feel that they genuinely care about my dog. The hours are good, the location is great.
- Lisa Crumley
- The staff is skilled and friendly. The Duffster loves to come which says so much about the experience that means the most to us. Plus, Duffy has really grown from his time at day care and the classes. Thanks to everyone at AnnaBelles!
- Margo Kortes
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is "Seeing how happy our dog is when I reach for the leash in the morning. Close second is how tired he is after being home for about an hour."
- All the staff is so willing to work with samson and so caring he has turned into a very nice dog. Patience.
- Sue B.
- My favorite thing about the Day Care Depot is that my "Dog always comes home tired and happy."
Day Care Depot
Customize and enhance your dog's Day Care Depot Experience with Walking Perks! Our Walking Perks options are as follows:
Unlimited walking services means that your dog will receive two walks per day while your dog is in day care. Day care passes are sold separately. Walking perks are available only while your dog is in day care. Walking perks services are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Non-refundable and non-transferable.
UNLIMITED MONTHLY WALKS ON SALE FOR ONLY $20! QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED.
If you're bringing your dog to day care on the same day as a training class you are registered for, day care is only $25 per day. You can purchase a six day package to go with your training class.
Your dog must have all required vaccinations and be approved by our staff for group play day care. All dogs must undergo a play assessment, which is available by appointment only. Advanced reservations are required for day care. Non-transferable and non-refundable.
Six day training class day care package: $150
Want to try doggie day care? You can purchase just a single day of Day Care Depot services for only $34. Your dog must have all required vaccinations and be approved by our staff for group play day care. All dogs must undergo a play assessment, which is available by appointment only. Advanced reservations are required for day care. Passes expire six months from the date of purchase. Non-transferable and non-refundable.
Five days of Day Care Depot services only $150! Your dog must have all required vaccinations and be approved by our staff for group play day care. All dogs must undergo a play assessment, which is available by appointment only. Advanced reservations are required for day care. Passes expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Non-transferable and non-refundable.
Ten days of Day Care Depot services are only $280! Your dog must have all required vaccinations and be approved by our staff for group play day care. All dogs must undergo a play assessment, which is available by appointment only. Advanced reservations are required for day care. Passes expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Non-transferable and non-refundable.
Twenty days of Day Care Depot services are only $500! Your dog must have all required vaccinations and be approved by our staff for group play day care. All dogs must undergo a play assessment, which is available by appointment only. Advanced reservations are required for day care. Passes expire 12 months from date of purchase. Non-refundable and non-transferable.
Give the dog-lover in your life a gift that is sure to please. AnnaBelle's Gift Certificates can be used for any of AnnaBelle's services or products including day-care, training, salon treatments, or at our retail store. Certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Non-refundable.
Want a different denomination? Call us at 517.599.0995.
Gift certificates will be mailed to the address of your choice within 48 hours of payment.